Active VAE Bosch Powerpack400 battery
The range Active Line is distinguished by particularly well harmonized and dosed support. An optimized design of the sensors provides a soft and devoid of jerks workout and ideal matching of components ensuring optimal autonomy.
Compatible with many models PEDELEC (non-exhaustive list below)
Dedicated to the Bosch Drive Unit ACTIVE
- Check the battery before loading or use it with your electric bike the first time.
- If at least one but not all LED indicator 3 battery charge status lights, fully charge the battery before first use.
- When you do not use the electric bike for an extended period, recharge the battery of 60% approximately (3 to 4 of the led indicating the State of charge 3 LEDs light up).
- Check the State of charge after 6 months. If only one LED of the led indicating the State of charge 3 lights, recharge the battery of 60% approximately.
Note: If an empty battery is stored for a prolonged period, it may be damaged despite the low self-discharge and capacity can be reduced significantly.
It is not recommended to leave the battery connected to the charger permanently.
- Voltage (V): 36 V
- Capacity (Ah): 11
- Technology: Li-Ion
- Weight (Kg): 2.600
- Type: Battery
- Model: Original manufacturer
Articles du blog concernant ce produit
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- By carrier or
- By Postal Service
Search in Blog
By Jean-Sébastien E. (Allauch, France métropolitaine) on 24 March 2017 :
By Yves S. (CRANVES SALES, France métropolitaine) on 23 March 2017 :
By Allibert M. (Yssingeaux, France métropolitaine) on 23 March 2017 :