Digital soldering station - i-CON NANO
L icon nano is characterized by its simplicity d use, so factories settings offer a manual adjustment of the temperature and a standby mode.
L using the free PC software (d) a map provided micro-SD option, it is possible to set fixed temperatures, 3 types of regulation and an automatic switchoff function.
L i-CON NANO comes with its i-TOOL NANO iron. This ultra lightweight and powerful iron uses exactly the same heating element technology as its big brother, l i-TOOL. A wide range of failures is available for the two blades. Designed for intensive use in professional electronic industry, new station Icon nano d Ersa, thanks to its very attractive price, also allows more small structures to benefit d manual soldering of high quality.
Description and features:
- Small footprint (145 x 80 mm)
- Fully antistatic according to MIL-SPEC/ESA standards
- 3 temperature adjustable from 150 to 450 ° C
- 3 types of regulations
- Iron i-TOOL NANO ultra light, maximum power of 80 W ergonomic.
- Wide range of fault
- Standby and automatic switch-off function
- Lock function by password
- Function of calibration to adjust the temperature in the end failures
- Complete setup of the station through the d a simple software and (d) a micro-SD card
|Power||Max 80 W|
|150-450 ° C|
|Heating time||9 s|
|Digital display (yes/no)||Yes|
|Weight||approx. 2.000 g|
- Weight (Kg): 2.000
- Length (mm): 145
- Width (mm): 80
- Model: Original manufacturer
Articles du blog concernant ce produit
- By carrier or
- By Postal Service
Search in Blog
By Jean-Sébastien E. (Allauch, France métropolitaine) on 24 March 2017 :
By Yves S. (CRANVES SALES, France métropolitaine) on 23 March 2017 :
By Allibert M. (Yssingeaux, France métropolitaine) on 23 March 2017 :