Battery 3.6V TSXBAT002
How to replace the battery backup TSXBAT002 of a TSX4740 processor?
- Processors TSX4740 backup battery replacement is performed as follows:
- Save the application on console or Eprom cartridge,
- put the PLC switched off,
- Open the processor,
- check the State of the circuit board (no trace of sulfate around the battery).
- unsolder the battery,
- resolder the new battery observing the correct polarity (pay attention to the quality of the welds as multi-layer printed circuit board),
- replace the processor,
- reload the program.
- Voltage (V): 3.6 V
- Capacity (Ah): 0.150
- Technology: NiCd
- Length (mm): 50
- Width (mm): 14
- Type of terminals: à souder
- Mounting: Stick
- Type: Battery
- Model: Compatible
Search in Blog
By Christian T. (Ginoles, France métropolitaine) on 17 Oct. 2016 :
By Arnaud P. (LYON, France métropolitaine) on 17 Oct. 2016 :
By Christophe M. (PEYRIAT, France métropolitaine) on 17 Oct. 2016 :