Rechargeable battery 12V PHILIPS Laerdal Heartstart FR2 defibrillator for semi-automatic M3863A
Non rechargeable battery 12V 4.2Ah LiMnO2 Lithium battery.
- Life expectancy of 5 years from the date indicated on the packaging when the battery is kept in its original packaging, not opened, under standard ambient conditions.
- Life in standby: typically 5 years. More than 4 years when stored at ambient conditions of the standby mode (battery installed, device not used).
- Autonomy: new, a battery provided on average 300 shocks or 12 hours of operation at 25 ° C (a single insertion of battery test).
- Voltage (V): 12 V
- Capacity (Ah): 4.2
- Technology: Lithium
- Weight (Kg): 0.300000
- Length (mm): 175
- Width (mm): 65
- Height (mm): 35
- Type: Stack
- Model: Original manufacturer
- Duration of storage 5 years
- By carrier or
- By Postal Service
Search in Blog
By Marcello I. (Charlieu, France métropolitaine) on 08 Dec. 2016 :
By Bernard L. (PARIS, France) on 08 Dec. 2016 :
By Reynald B. (SAVIERES, France métropolitaine) on 07 Dec. 2016 :