Petzl e LITE ® headlamp
Headlamp for emergency situations
Total reliability for years in all conditions
- E Lite withstands extreme temperatures:-30 ° C to + 60 ° C,
- E Lite is always ready for use: stores with its batteries up to ten years,
- E Lite iswaterproof -1 m
- E Lite can be transported and can be used in explosive environments (see specifications for certification level),
- Compact and ultra-light (26 g) to have it always on, automatic winder system removes the neuds of elastic and fits a all head sizes.
- designed to avoid the turn-on: position of lock switch and full of light.
- E Lite allows to move easily: lighted up to 29 m
- E Lite offers up consecutive 6 nights of lighting (70 hours),
- very intuitive operation,
- mode flashing to signal is visible at 2.1 Km
Very convenient to use
- E Lite can focus on the head, around the wrist or neck, posed by land through the integrated ZIP system (automatic winder),.
- E Lite always illuminates in the desired direction: orientation of multidirectional light source at 360 °,
- Red lighting preserving night vision.
This, certified ATEX (Ex II 3 GD Ex ic IIC T6, Ex tD A22, IP 68 T85 ° C)
- 3 white leds and 1 red led.
- 2 Lithium CR2032 batteries (included).
- Waterproof down to-1 m. Click here to see the e Lite in water
- Weight: 26 g with batteries.
- 2 lighting levels: economic (70 h) and maximum (55 h).
- White and red flashing mode.
- Clip system and removable elastic headband.
- Optical on 360 ° rotation ball.
- la E Lite is10 year warranty
- EAN : 3342540092563
- Voltage (V): 6
- Technology: LED
- Other information: 3 Leds blanches 1 Led rouge
- Weight (Kg): 0.060
- Length (mm): 40
- Width (mm): 25
- Height (mm): 30
- Size: Bouton
- Type: Frontal
- Model: Original manufacturer
- Warranty 10 years
Articles du blog concernant ce produit
- By carrier or
- By Postal Service
Search in Blog
By Jean Paul C. (CASTETIS, France métropolitaine) on 13 Apr. 2017 :
By Preben L. (Brabrand, Denmark) on 12 Apr. 2017 :
By Bruno C. (CLAMART, France métropolitaine) on 11 Apr. 2017 :