Lead 12V 2.9Ah Power Sonic PS - 1229 L battery
- Sealed Maintenance Free
- Valve regulated, spill proof construction allows trouble free, safe operation in any position, except continuous use in the inverted position. The sealed system eliminates electrolyte checking and water addition. The gases generated are recombined internally during normal use.
- Shelf Life and Storage
- Special vents, high purity lead and grid alloys assure a low self-discharge rate and consequently a long shelf life. Lower storage temperatures enhance shelf life characteristics even further.
- Standby Use
- The Float Service Life, or life expectancy under continuous float charge at 20 deg is 5 years for batteries up to 17ah and 10 years for batteries with capacities greater than 26ah.
- Cyclic Use
- The number of charge /discharge cycles depends on the capacity taken from the battery (a function of discharge rate and depth of discharge) operating temperature and charging method.
- Design Flexibility
- Batteries may be used in series and/or parallel to give you a choice of voltage and capacity
- Compact Design
- Power-Sonic Batteries utilise state of the art design, highest grade materials, and a carefully controlled plate making process to provide excellent output per cell.
- Designed-in Reliability
- Cutting edge manufacturing and process control combined with strict quality assurance procedures guarantee consistent and dependable performance.
- Wide Operating Temperature Range
- Charge: -15 to 50° C
- Discharge: -20 to 60° C
- Storage: -20° to + 50° C (in fully charged condition)
- Voltage (V): 12 V
- Capacity (Ah): 2.9
- Technology: Lead
- Weight (Kg): 0.900
- Length (mm): 178
- Width (mm): 35
- Height (mm): 60
- Type of terminals: Faston 4.7 mm
- Type: Battery
- Model: Original manufacturer
- By carrier or
- By Postal Service
Search in Blog
By Xavier S. (SAINT VALBERT, France métropolitaine) on 27 Feb. 2017 :
By Vincent B. (BOURG SAINT MAURICE, France métropolitaine) on 26 Feb. 2017 :
By Alain C. (Montpellier, France métropolitaine) on 25 Feb. 2017 :